Saturday, January 12, 2013

Portfolio Update




I promised I would try and make this more of a 'live reporting' portfolio blog so here goes. The start of year portfolio can be viewed in an article linked here and I have a few updates for interested parties.

Since then I have picked up a full position in Discover Financial Services and added on weakness to TJX Companies. Allergan was recently sold when it hit my target price after a strong run. I would Citrix Systems but unfortunately it made a sharp move up after my Motley Fool article (no coincidence whatsoever) which gave me a problem because there is a disclosure period of a few days before and after whereby I cannot trade in any stock I write about. In this case it has cost me some money but not to worry, there are plenty of other opportunities around.

I'm writing this in transit in Austria so it's time to say Auf Wiedersehen!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment